Multinational premier service provider to the global biopharmaceutical industry is looking for bi-lingual (English and Spanish) Project Specialists to work in our Buenos Aires office providing administrative and operational support to Project Leaders on the management of Clinical Trials.
Your duties will be critical and diverse including supporting project team on systems set-up, project management, documentation management, executing day-to-day data analysis of the operational status of project (planned versus current) and reporting activities. You will prepare and maintain project plans, in collaboration with Functional Leads and support Project Leaders in reviewing, identifying, implementing and updating project specific operational performance metrics.
Your advanced English communication skills will allow you to interact in a professional manner with colleagues and team members on a global scale.
We give new hires the opportunity to work with Pharmaceutical Industry-Leading clients and leaders in an exciting, collaborative environment where career choices and development paths are abundant and projects are challenging.
Experience in administrative tasks and project management with financial approach, and/or working for global/multicultural companies will be valued. Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus but not a must.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills will be valued as well as leadership abilities, team work orientated with high quality standards and analytical mindset managing multiple tasks prioritizing workload with attention to detail.
· Educated to degree level (Business Administration, Public Translation, Biological Science, Pharmacy or other health-related discipline) or close to finishing degree.
· Proficiency in English and experience with Microsoft Office Suit are mandatory.
· Office or professional work experience is expected.
· Background in administrative tasks and/or corporate experience will be valued.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
· Client focused approach to work.
· A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
· Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload
· Proficient in use of web based IT systems and MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
· Analytical mind with attention to detail.
· Organizational skills and proactive attitude
· Comfortable with working in a matrix environment and being a conversant team player.