At Accenture we seek to incorporate a Specilist to our Recruiting North America team.
The Pipeline Sourcing Specialist is a part of the HR Shared Services Team providing top talent to Accenture’s business stakeholders. The Pipeline Sourcing Specialist is aligned to specific requisitions, and will provide different levels of sourcing and administrative support and service for stakeholders and sourcing partners based on the level, and complexity, of the role(s) they are supporting
Some of the task that you will find:
- Ensures visibility of posted deman including job boards and social media
- Leverages historical data and past trends to ensure optimal applicant activity.
- Identify talent for open demand and pipeline development
- Monitors daily candidate activity for roles that are assigned
- Provides sourcing support, including identifying screening criteria, screening pre-qualified candidates, presenting a shortlist to hiring manager for review
- Provides support to the sourcing specialist when required
- Provides regular updates and feedback to recruiting partners and stakeholders as needed
- Uses recruitment systems appropriately and with a focus on data integrity to ensure accurate reporting and compliance to data protection legislation
- Interacts on a timely basis with the internal or external client stakeholders to understand specific sourcing requirements
- Develops and maintains data mining approaches using advanced search techniques
- Keeps up to date with channel management activities and potential use of new sourcing channels social networking sites, web 2.0 technologies, etc.
- May review resumes and determine if they are a potential fulfillment of a position and provide pre- qualified candidates that align to demand requirements
- To become knowledgeable in the region and the business needs for the customers they are supporting
- Bachelors' degree or 4 years' additional work experience
- Proficiency in written and verbal English
- Good communication written and oral and interpersonal skill
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years' recruiting experience
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to thrive in a high-volume screening talent environment
- Proven ability to understand analytics and data integrity
- Taleo and Avature systems experience
- Pipeline management skills
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. At Accenture, we make available to you all our resources so that you get as far as you wish. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Zonajobs sea responsable por ello.