· As an inside sales executive, the candidate will be responsible for consulting with international clients and proposing optimal solutions.
· To build and implement an account plan that best positions Edicom to maximize its revenue streams and margins in accordance with company expectations.
· Responsible to meet/exceed sales, revenue and margin targets.
· To participate in setting strategies and tactics for each specific sales objective.
· To advocate on behalf of the account with internal Edicom organizations to obtain product features, delivery dates, and price levels required to drive winning customer solutions.
· Responsible for developing strong customer relationships into the targeted accounts.
· Overall responsibility for the sales process.
· Responsible for developing and submitting status/progress and forecast reports.
· To work with the extended Edicom team, including the executive team, product marketing, product management, and sales operations to achieve sales and revenue objectives.
· Responsible for direct sales activities requiring product presentations at all levels of management.
· The candidate will also be responsible for conducting market research in the assigned countries and attending industry events in order to increase knowledge and sales in the assigned sales region.
· BA/BS from accredited 4-year university, with a previously demonstrated record of initiative in school, work, and extra-curricular activities.
· Fluent in English and Spanish.
· Strong consultative sales skills with an understanding of how to determine prospects' needs and meet customer objectives and goals.
· Ability to work in a cooperative team environment, with a high level of commitment as this position represents a long term growth opportunity.
· Excellent presentation and verbal/written skills.
· Professional career and wage career.
· Steady job.
· Training period in charge of the company.